• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Chokes: 193M (10hy/300ma) and Heyboer 5 hy/200ma, Half Price!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Hammond is essentially NOS. I only ran it a few minutes. 193M's are tough guys. I've seen them used as input chokes and for AC line tweaks. The leads are full length. The tabs got a little bent in shipping, and I bet they will again! Angela charges $57 new, everybody else charges more. $30

The Heyboer (a winder in Michigan) was $40, IIRC. The model is HTS-7750-010, 5hy and 200ma. This one has some scuffs on one bell. I cut the leads down to 6". $20

The Hammond will ship in a USPS Medium flat rate box ($10.50 in the US). That box would hold the Heyboer too. The Heyboer would probably be less than $10 to ship on its own.

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Attachments

• 193M.jpg
    193M.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Heyboer.jpg
    Heyboer.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 130
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.