• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy for heatsinks in UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have been offered the following heatsinks for £30 a piece for 4 pieces. Just wondering if anyone else wanted in on the action!

Anodized Black
250x200mm
0.36degsC/W

Gaz

Attachments

• 33b.gif
    33b.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 328
Hello mate,

erm, how many would be needed to make one of the Pass amps, I know the number needed depends on alot of things but a rough estimate is all I need,

well put me down for 5 any way.

4 for a Pass amp and one for the ESP sub amp.

blumin hek thats 150squids. :bawling:

speak to you later.
Bye
Mark.

Rarkov, have you checked with all the companies mentioned in that thread : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16646 ?

Most of these companies have really good prices.
I don´t wanna disappoint you but the price you mention is rather standard for a single piece.

BTW: Just for comparison : the heatsink I´ve shown in the link cost me 50€ (~36pounds) . 265mm*200mm*75mm ; 0,2 C/W.
I only bought two of them.

Cheers
Jens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.