• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1pr Sylvania 307A / VT-225 Tubes (NOS in original boxes)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the title says up for sale is one pair of Sylvania 307A (VT-225) tubes that I purchased new-old-stock in their original boxes (along with the original packing material). I was hoping to use these on a project that languished for two years and now has been parted out. I have retested these on my rebuilt/calibrated Jackson 648S and they are a good matching pair. Price is $100 + shipping and any fees. Tubeworld wants $169 + for these in plain white boxes.

Pics

132044955.jpg

132044956.jpg

132044957.jpg

Please email or PM with any questions or offers and also see my other listing for an appropriate pair of Tent Labs heater supplies.

Thanks for looking,
Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.