• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer B20FU20-51FW full rangers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a pair of these that I don't think I'm going to end up using. I had them mounted briefly in a 2.5 cu ft sealed cab but I don't really have the room to put them in something that will do them justice (i.e. Pass TL or Full/Half Chang). The condition is like new, I'll sell them for $50 plus shipping.

Sheesh, that's a steal. Great driver, hard to find one as good anywhere near the money- especially if you tweak it. Some rope caulk on the magnet junction/frame, felt around the frame legs, a little PVA and perhaps EnAbl on the cone, phase plug.....

And you've got an entirely decent fullrange- that actually does bass and doesn't shriek!

Dammit, SOLD! lol

I'm keeping them, I might be the first audiodork with Full Changs as a garage system but I don't see any point in giving these away...

Besides, I never really had them optimized using a sealed enclosure.

I think I'll just tweak the hell out of them and use them with this little Fisher PP 6bq5 amp:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.