• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer/TDA/Behringer/Sony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Time for a clear out, up for sale……

Pioneer PD-D9 SACD player, As new condition with all original Packaging. Here is a link for Specs. Pioneer PD-D9 review from TechRadar UK's expert reviews of CD players and recorders
If you havn’t seen inside, this player looks really well built, twin R or C core (I forget which) transformers for analogue/digital, nice looking chokes and Sanyo Oscons, it’s the one tuned by Air Studios. Cost me £600 and its prob played the quiv. Of 1 cd, I bought it to mod and never got around to it. I am asking £300 plus post.

Sony 337ESD, no introductions needed for this one here I’m sure, I bought this from Germany, its in near mint condition, perfect working order, the remote control looks like it hasn’t been used, again this was going to be my last front end and I was intending to go to town on it with nos, twin S1 dacs and valves etc then compare it to the Pioneer. Needless to say I havn’t even changed the 2 pin power plug! £150 + post for this, no offers, I’m taking another loss. I will also include the chip that allows this unit to be made NOS. PDF Service Man included.

Marantz CD50, Excellent condition and perfect working order, includes remote, I have modded one of these and they are perfect for a valve output, see pic. http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2071/cd50.jpg £40 + Post

Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ24/96 New but I no longer have the box. BEHRINGER: DEQ2496
I can’t say a lot about this so here is a review, Behringer's Ultimate Tone Control Ultra High-Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA Mastering Equalizer Review By A. Colin Flood I also have a Behringer ECM8000 measurement Mic with 5mtr balanced xlr, this is also brand new, it’s in a hard case and looks the dogs. I have plugged the curve in and pushed a couple of buttons but I have to admit I didn’t take the time to understand how the hell to use it. £170 plus post all 3.

2x TDA1541A S1 matched pair, new never used, I bought 8 of these for a project, 4 sold together on ebay, 2 are in a Sony 227esd also sold, no complaints, see pic. £70 + post. Bought from the previous owner of MSB DAC fame so guaranteed genuine.

9x TDA1541, I think 4 are non A and 5 are type A. 8 of these are currently sitting inside the 2x CD2’s I have in storage, I will be selling them still on the Daughter Boards so removal by buyer will be nes. One CD2 plays perfect but one has a noisey output so may have a damaged dac but I have no way to tell without removing them all and I have little interest in hifi at the mo, the odd one came out of a Marantz CD60 that I turned into an I2S transport. £70 Plus post the lot.

Creek CD60 remote control, not the CDP. £20. plus post.

Ive got a lot more to put on but I am bored of typing now, anyone wishing to save on post is welcome to collect in person, I live between Reading and Newbury.

Alan

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Hi Phresh,
the prices i put down are what I would like to get and what I thought were fair but I guess if someone visits me it shows I am not trying to scam people. I will accept £160, send me a pm if you are still interested and we can arrange a time.

Alan

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I am interested in the 9 tdas. I would like to get the 2 cd2s especially if one is still functional.

Hi wlowes, if you go for the 2 cd'2s then thats 8 of the TDA's so you want the spare standard one aswell? These things arnt light so i dont know how much the postage would be to you and i dont know exactly how much they will weigh. Ok the CD2's have the lids and sides off, one was in perfect working order before i put them in my store/hifi project room about 10 months ago but i didnt bother to put them back together, it was playing without the casework. Hows this, give me £75 for the dacs and you can have the CD'2s for free, this includes packaging but not postage, I can only get to the post office on a weekend. I will put the sides and lids in but i may not have the srews anymore, I may have them somewere but i would just rather you take them 'as is' than me sort them out. Let me know.

Alan

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Ok.. that's tempting. I have been wanting one for Lampizator setup.
If you were in Canada I would be paying you a visit for the whole lot.
Do you have any idea what the post would be to Canada for the sony? I'll see if I can look it up as well.

I think it may be cheaper to get on a plane! Just checked royal mail, they do a 'Global Value' for upto 13 Kg its from £111, I would need to put exact dimentions in for an exact price. Compansation is £150 and there is no tracking. Delivery expected 5-7 days.
'Global Express' is from £135 but its tracked and guarenteed 1 day.

Maybe there are cheaper options, it cost me about £70 to get it from Germany.

Alan

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Ok.. that's tempting. I have been wanting one for Lampizator setup.
If you were in Canada I would be paying you a visit for the whole lot.
Do you have any idea what the post would be to Canada for the sony? I'll see if I can look it up as well.

Just tried Parcels To Go, there quoting from about £60, (DHL) will have to check later what the conditions are and if they will collect from my shed if im not here, I dont mind taking it to a depot if thats possible.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.