• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Burning Amp transistor kits!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Albert,

I can offer BA-3 kits with either the small (triple) or large (sextet) output stage. One BA-3 kit (comes with the Toshiba-jfets & -mosfets and the IRFP mosfets for the output stage, plus TL431 or IRF610 depending on exact output stage, so all transistors for one channel included) I can offer for the small output stage for 39 Euros and for the large (big shot) output stage for 59 Euros.

Shipping I can offer for 6 Euros within Europe.

Just let me know what flavour you would like and I make you an exact offer!

Hannes

Hi Albert,

I can offer BA-3 kits with either the small (triple) or large (sextet) output stage. One BA-3 kit (comes with the Toshiba-jfets & -mosfets and the IRFP mosfets for the output stage, plus TL431 or IRF610 depending on exact output stage, so all transistors for one channel included) I can offer for the small output stage for 39 Euros and for the large (big shot) output stage for 59 Euros.

Shipping I can offer for 6 Euros within Europe.

Just let me know what flavour you would like and I make you an exact offer!

Hannes
Hello, Hannes!

Is it possible to send Toshiba's JFETs only (to Moscow)?
What would be a cost of:
* 4 pairs of 2SJ74BL matched
* 4 pairs of matched 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

Best regards, Anton

A short update on the BA-3 kits -

as now also Zhou has no more 2SK2013/2SJ313 mosfets, the situation is now very severe for BA-3 fans if they want to use the original parts.

I have a small number of BA-3 kits with these mosfets left, but when these are gone I can no longer offer these kits, sorry!

Hannes

Hello Hannes

I am interested in BA-3 and BA-2 kits
Can you sell a kit for a BA-3B balanced and a kit for the large BA-2, two channels of each?
Price including shipping to Sweden?

Regards Hakan

A short update on the BA-3 kits -

as now also Zhou has no more 2SK2013/2SJ313 mosfets, the situation is now very severe for BA-3 fans if they want to use the original parts.

I have a small number of BA-3 kits with these mosfets left, but when these are gone I can no longer offer these kits, sorry!

Hannes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.