• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Need ZVP3310A mosfet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• IMG00149-20110121-0630.jpg
    IMG00149-20110121-0630.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 108
I would strictkly only need 6 pcs. - that would be two tightly matched pairs, and to extra for CCS - however, I might want to quadruple that so I always have spares - of if I want to make another aleph some day. With these prices, freight will be the thoughest part, so might as well get a few extra :)

How good can you match them?

Hi Hannes

Didnt see your reply! I would be interested in some for aleph front end to replace irf . Dont remember how many. I think i might need some for an ono too ( dont remember ) What price do you want for them ? And what sort of matched sets can you provide. reply off list if you like.
regards
dave

Hi Dave,

I currently have about 25 pieces of each that I could part with. They're all matched and I think any common sets (pairs or quads) shouldn't be a problem (don't have my list with me at the moment).

I certainly can't beat Pocoyo's price of 2$ per pair, as they costed me already more than that when I bought them (shipping excluded!) ;) I can offer them for 4 Euros per matched pair.

Hannes

Hi

i just measure them with simple multimeter
i will start tomorrow measure them
i will try to borrow my friend "fluke"

for perfect matches maybe you must go to H_A
even the post is cheap, i think it is fair if the buyer pay it

Thank you, best regards

I would strictkly only need 6 pcs. - that would be two tightly matched pairs, and to extra for CCS - however, I might want to quadruple that so I always have spares - of if I want to make another aleph some day. With these prices, freight will be the thoughest part, so might as well get a few extra :)

How good can you match them?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.