• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bottlehead Paraglow Kit - unassembled

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These kits are as new, still packed in the original shipping material with all assembly guides and images intact with one exceoption - one of the wooden chassis was assembled by the first owner (a friend of mine) and not done particularly well. It is probably repairable and certainly easily replaced at very little expense. Both top plates are untouched, which is the important thing. In addition to the stock kit contents you will also receive upgraded RCAs and binding posts (in addition to the originals, which are also included) as well as an upgraded pair of 2A3s (I'll confirm the brand and update the thread). For more information on the design please see here - http://www.bottlehead.com/et/adobespc/paraglow/paraglow.htm.

The original cost of the kits was $1299 + shipping, I'd like to get $500/bo + shipping and given the weight of the package I will only deal with folks in the US. Plan on shipping costing $50 depending on location and carrier (which the buyer is free to specify). The one caveat is that if someone with a long list of demonstrated good feedback feels like paying the premium that international shipping will represent and assumes 100% of the risk I suppose I don't mind doing the customs paperwork. Payment must be through Paypal and to a verified address unless other arrangements are made as part of the negotiations. I'm not looking for anything in trade, that's how I got these and unfortunately my work schedule is going to preclude building them any time soon and I don't want to have to look at them and get depressed that I'm not in the lab having fun.

Please email any questions or offers and thanks for looking.

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.