• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

15" adire tempest sub with 350W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pickup in Tustin, CA, $150 for forumites. Works great (more output than most of us can practically utilize, and very clean), looks okay, the Adire Mid-Q recc'd enclosure design with a little EQ on the very bottom end (3-4dB @ 20) Screamin' deal, this is. 21"x 21.25" x 24.25" tall, and a couple extra inches for the plate amp and connections on the back. 80 poundsish

Attachments

• sub amp small.jpg
    sub amp small.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 178
  • sub bottom small.jpg
    sub bottom small.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 185
  • sub small.jpg
    sub small.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
If you are willing to ship the sub and amp I will take them. I have the low Q enclosure but no sub to put in it.

I'll add you to the list, if azneinstein decides against the purchase of the whole thing (I'm really trying to save the box from a landfill, it's an entirely decent enclosure), you will be third on the list for the amp/woofer shipped separately.

Sounds unlikely but given the difficulty I've had moving this sub out of my life... you have a pretty decent chance ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.