• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Old school BROKEN car audio amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for any old school Broken amplifiers that needs fixing. More money paid for better condition and better name brands for example: Orion, Phoenix Gold, US Amps, PPI, Older Hifonics, Older Lanzar, Older Rockford Fosgate, Blade Technologies, Linear Power, Diamond Audio, etc. Just let me know what you have and MUST have picture. Thank you

i have an older hifonics brutus i believe? i think its 1600d? i dont even remember, the protect light came on and i took it out of the car then sold the car. i'll check tomorrow morning....but it might not be as old of a hifonics as you are looking for, i don't think its made in the US?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.