• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Supplies for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey amp tinkerers look here!!
I can ship you different versions of regulated fully isolated AC-DC PSUs. Main outputs is +27.25V or +54.5V. 90% efficiency at full load...
Features:
PFC input - workable from 90 - 275VAC
1400 W continuous on hi line (54V version) resp. 1200W (27V version) with extra forced cooling - no fan included
400W cont. with convection cooling - up to +55°C ambient and even on low line(!!) - even more continuous power at room ambient
full 1400W resp. 1200W available even w/o fan for 'bout a minute - big heatsinks will take time to heat up before thermal power limit cuts in.
const. voltage mode with bout 15mOhms output resistance (3.63mohms for the 27V version) up to full power, then processor-controlled power limit hyperbolic curve will cut in down to 19 / 39V , constant current below 19 / 39V - down to 0V (0Ohms) - short protected.
overtemp protected with automatic thermal power limit adjustment (!)
EN 55022 class B
+/- 2kV surge EN 61000-4-5 both common mode or dif mode on input
different pre-set voltages can be programmed at an extra cost..
parallel connection or series connection of modules possible
I am the designer of these units....
Tell me your personal needs....

Hello, it is Vienna, Austria, or in german language: "Wien", but not "Wein", because "Wein" means "wine".

total noise is - if i remember correctly - ~ 50mV with internal caps and can be brought down further by adding external caps as my units are fully tested stable with cap load, they are even designed to charge lead batteries in power limit mode.
A 72VAC transformer - if rectified - would give u 100V DC in no load mode...
so u re actually looking for 100VDC or 75VDC?

Sorry, I learn my allemanisch words off the television, no spelling help. My power amps are 72VDC loaded at 140W for 3 channels , 60w, 40w, 40w. The current tube amps I'm replacing produce 40W, 12W, 12W. (7591's PP, 6BQ5's PP) My output and driver pcb transistors can take 100V but I'll probably preregulate the power amp down to 72 VDC max the way the dynaco ST120 does. The organ transistor preamps use 100VDC resistor dropped down from 380 DC- seems a bit of an energy waste, will run them with as much as I can get, at least 80 or up to 100VDC. But I don't want to rework the Hammond transistor preamps, just the tube power amps and tube mixer. Will power the op amp mixer with a wall transformer at +-12, if I don't buy the audiopower.it unit which has those also. But regulating down from 110VDC like the audiopower unit produces to 72 VDC seems a waste.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.