• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Oppo Digital DV-981HD f/s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Outstanding condition / flawless working condition. If your looking at this you know what it is and they are actually going up in price! Have seen some on ebay go for $150-$200 lately. One heck of a player for the money. Just no use for it and it sits in my entertainment center. Excellent source unit. I am the original owner / comes with remote. $135 shipped obo. Hit me up anytime at desertheatracing@yahoo.com Paypal accepted.

Specs from oppo...
Product Information
The DV-981HD is the latest incarnation in Oppo's highly aclaimed line of upconverting DVD players. It offers an HDMI interface (HDMI Specification 1.1), with HD upconversion ouput resolutions of 720p, 1080i, and full 1080p. This is Oppo's most full-featured player yet, and as such, it's not a DVD player for people with regular analogue sets. While the DV-981HD doesn't offer component output, and doesn't output standard or native resolution, it does represent one of the best (if not the best) upconverting DVD players out there, and it's perfect for people with HDTVs up to full 1080p who aren't ready to jump on the HD DVD or Blu-ray bandwagen.

Product Identifiers
Brand Oppo Digital
Model DV-981HD
MPN DV-981HD
UPC 6920053808887

Key Features
Type DVD Player
Number Of Discs 1
Playable Formats CD (Audio), CD-R, CD-RW, DVD Video, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-Audio, DVD-R, DVD-RW, HDCD
Playable File Formats DivX, JPEG, WMA, XviD
Progressive Scan With Progressive Scan

Video
Video Output System NTSC, PAL
Video Upconversion 1080i (HDTV), 1080p (HDTV), 720p (HDTV)
Picture Control Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Zoom

Audio
Audio DAC 24 bit / 192 kHz
Audio SNR 100 dB
Surround Sound DTS (Digital out only), Dolby Digital (Digital out only), HDCD Decoder, Virtual Surround

Connections
Outputs Analog Audio x 2, Analog Surround x 1, Composite x 1, Digital Audio Coaxial x 1, Digital Audio Optical x 1, HDMI x 1, S-Video x 1

Convenience
Remote Control Standard
On Screen Display Yes: English
Parental Control Yes
Resume Function -1Bookmarks

Dimensions
Height 1.63 in.
Width 16.5 in.
Depth 10.63 in.
Weight 5.2 lb.

Miscellaneous
Exterior Color Black

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.