• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free to good home ESS Tempest LS-4 cabinets So. Cal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Like the title says, free ESS tempest LS-4 cabinets, and whats left of the drivers. The woofers and passives can be re-suurounded by the ambitious DIYer, or just recycle the cabinets into something completely different. Real oak veneer. Local pickup in South Orange County, CA. The beveled front edge would make gluing a virgin baffle over the existing baffle a piece of cake.

Attachments

• ess tempest ls-4 (2).jpg
    ess tempest ls-4 (2).jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 184
  • ess tempest ls-4.jpg
    ess tempest ls-4.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 175
Yes; I still have the cabinets. I removed the bases and gave away what was left of the drivers, and am in the process of fitting a new blank baffle on them.

I presently have no plans for them......

If you are local and want them, come and get 'em. If you are local and want the woofers, they are still available as I gave them to a friend but he has no plans for them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.