• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: lightly used NHT A1 full-range/subwoofer amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

New Years inspiring me to clean out everything I'm not using enough!

Have a NHT A1 amplifier, which is usually used for subwoofers but is actually completely full-range. On those lines, the amp does NOT have a low-pass crossover, gain, or phase control, so all that must be handled by the active crossover/HT receiver/etc. up the signal chain.

The amp sounds great though, and the auto-on and balanced XLR-in are great features.

Have the original box/manual.

$200 shipped if it's somewhat near CA... East Coast will be a bit more, say $215. Local pickup around Los Angeles would be $180.

Amp is 200/300 watts RMS into 8/4 ohms.

http://www.onecall.com/product/NHT/A...fier/_/R-15948

cheers,
-Tal
Edit/Delete Message

A pic!

Not the best pic, but a pic nonetheless.

Carver ZR1000 in the picture is also for sale. Best full-range amplifier I've ever heard. $300 shipped! Fan replaced by dealer with a quiet fan, and as it's a pro-sound amplifier, will NEVER be stressed in a home environment.

cheers,
-Tal

Attachments

• P1060636.jpg
    P1060636.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 53
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.