• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ATC 7" woofers - SB50-164 SC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Interested, but dont even know what to think about to offer... If you really want me to make an offer it will probably be just what i could get away with, with no questions, but most likely too low. So please tell me what price range you are looking at and then we could work from there. Thanks

Alright, I was thinking, $300 is about 1/3 of the price for any pair of ATC drivers. Anything less, I'd rather keep them... As usual, people from CONUS need to apply, because shipping these overseas would be rather expensive..

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.