• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: A Pair of Seas H763, H1006, H1008 or Excel E009 6-1/2" Aluminum Woofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks to the curious family cat who damaged my Seas H763 6-1/2" aluminum woofer's rubber surround on one of my towers, I am in need of a pair of replacement drivers that will fit in the 170 mm rebate cut in front baffle to make drivers flush. These will be 1st generation Aluminum (Al-Mg) drivers from Seas that have an overall diameter of 170 mm. (6-3/4")

Any pair of the following 6-1/2" Aluminum drivers will work with a slight crossover adjustment:

Seas H763 - L17RCY/P (original)
Seas H1006 - L17REX/P,
Seas H1008 - L17RE/P
Seas Excel E009 - W17E-002 (Alum-Mag Cone with Phase Plug)

Let me know what you have and your price.

I can pay via PayPal and I have Canadian & US mailing addresses as well to make it easier for any US sellers who do not want to deal with Canadian customs etc.

Thanks,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.