• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garage Sale / Yard Sale - Lots of Stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First 6 pcs of Avel-Lindburg 500VA dual primary, dual secondary Toroids. Secondaries are rated at 40Vac, primaries at 120 each.

4 are in great condition, 2 are so-so with some wear on the outer tape, but pass 3000Vac dielectrics from primary to secondary.

1pc of a Amveco with 30Vac secondaries, based on size only, probably 300-400VA.

1pc of a no-name transformer with 28Vac Secondaries, based on size only, greater than 500VA

$10.00 each for any of the above, I can ship in the flat-rate boxes for $11.00

2pcs - Seas Coaxial Tweeters. These can be mounted inside any of the drivers with the 29mm voice coil. $20.00 each, Ships in the small flat-rate box for $7.00

ClarityCap DTAC Capacitors - Sound great, 3uF, 6uF and 15uF sizes. These were crazy expensive when new, maybe 100hrs playing time on each, great condition. $20.00 per pair, Ships in the small flat-rate box for $7.00

VPIHW19 MKII - Big, Heavy, needs a belt and general repair and maintenance. I bought it in need of repair and never got around to it. I paid about $200.00 for it. You can buy it for $100.00, send zip code for shipping.

Dantimax Remote Stepped resistor attenuator - includes remote $20.00, Ships in the small flat-rate box for $7.00

Another remove stepped resistor attenuator with display and remote $30.00 Ships in the small flat-rate box for $7.00

You can see the pictures of most of the above here:
Pictures by PaulHilgeman - Photobucket

If you are interested - e-mail to pkhilgeman@gmail.com

PayPal to info@nomad-audio.com

Thanks for looking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.