• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fostex Fe127eN FOR SALE planet-10 enabled full range drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for a new pair of Fostex FE127eN Planet 10 EnABLed full range matched drivers with grey color enabled.

(Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these are no longer available from Planet 10 & Fostex has discontinued making these).

New/Unused with exclusive modifications by Planet10 which include cone pre-treatment to reduce high frequency roughness of the driver's response, basket damping & stiffening, and pair matching of Thiel-Small parameters.

If you're looking at this ad then you know all about them. I ordered these directly from David Dlugos @ Planet 10 but sadly I never used them, they are new & unused and have been sitting in there boxes sealed until I photographed them. They have never been used or mounted. Included will be a spreadsheet of the matched measurements for the two drivers (see photo). Comes with orig. boxes, foam gaskets, orig. fasteners, Will also come with insulation for a small monitor.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Low Ballers will be politely ignored. It will be properly boxed and shipped promptly to CONUS only.

Asking $225 but hit me up with an offer. Thanks For looking.

5301974765_cb408b142d_b.jpg

5301973817_88fd03fa69_b.jpg

5301976305_5109fee349_b.jpg

5301977025_7fa5f84c28_b.jpg

5302568422_e266b1d1bb_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.