• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Bees Neez K47 Capsule

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Bees Neez K47 that I got last winter for modding my Pearlman TM-1. I tried it out, along with another third party capsule, and ended up going with the other one.

These sell for 343.85 Australian dollars from Bees Neez, and I'm selling mine here for $260 US/CAD, including a Thiersch STS47 and D47 (worth 30 Euros new), which is a the mounting bracket for K47s.

Located in Canada, and I'll ship to anywhere in the world using registered mail:
  • Shipping free to mainland US / Canada
  • Anywhere else, buyer pays shipping

I haven't sold anything here before, but if you're a member of gearslutz, you'll be able to see my iTrader score and that I've bought and sold many times there.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2030.JPG
    IMG_2030.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2031.JPG
    IMG_2031.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 100
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.