• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tonearms for sale...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking to free up some cash. I bought a new linear tracker this year and my brother wants to upgrade also. I have a Grace G 707 Mkll in black with a Grace F9E cartridge both in excellent condition. I would like $185.00 for the two Grace pieces together. I will post pictures in a day or so. My brother has a mint SME 3009 with a detatchable headshell and is asking $275.00. Both prices are firm. You can search Ebay to get the going prices. I would expect that shipping and transaction fees would come in at about $25 - 30.00 for either arm, prefer pay pal. Thanks. Moray James.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.