• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Scan Speak Tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
after i look in canada post office web on
http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/International.pdf

or try it from

Canada Post - Canada Post Prices
there is "CANADA POST COUNTER PRICES"
than you look " Postal Prices Fanfolds "
then you click " Other International Destinations "

one "change" to sent them cheaper & registered maybe you can try
Other Letter-post TM Maximum: 380 mm x 270 mm x 20 mm (Non-standard and Oversize)

but for make it sure you can try go to post office (try to wrap with bubble plastic)
and ask them can you send this by Other Letter-post TM if they ok i will add shipping for you

(if the caps not more than 500 gr i think they can shipped by Other Letter-post TM)

sorry to make you busy must ask first to the post office

best regards

Hello
I can't send tweeters in envelope!
Only package (in box), I will ask for the cheapest shipping cost with insurance and tracking number.
Not express.
Registered only good for 200Gr and that do not have insurance. Usually very expensive.
I sent 100's of packages all around the world , I'm a Ebay member.
Greetings

Hello
I just arrived home from the pot office .
The package weight 1.45Kg.
Shipping cost $44.72, these include 100 value insurance and tracking number.
I ask at the post office can not send in protected envelope or registered mail.
Register mail only for documents. That doesn't have insurance at all.
Greetings gabor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.