Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th December 2010, 11:47 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FREE: Delac S10 Bipole Speakers.

Hello:

I'll see about getting pictures of these up. I have a pair of Delac S-10 Dipole speakers. The offboard "make them sound neato" module is present and accounted for. They're lovely, but are taking up valuable space in my house.

Fabric dome tweeter + 4" driver on the front, 4" driver on the back. Amazing cabinets, sand filled and pretty heavy (not sure shipping is what you want to do with these).

Anyway, If you are within 250 miles of 32751, I'll meet you halfway and give them to you. I'll get some pictures up later this weekend, or early next week.

Thanks!
Old 19th December 2010, 01:24 AM   #2
eyoung is offline eyoung  United States
diyAudio Member

I'm In SC alittle more than 250miles but maybe a road trip???
If nobody closer is interested I'll come down I95 to get them...keep me posted .

E
Old 19th December 2010, 01:37 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Is Sarasota very far? I am planning a trip there within the next couple of months. If they are still around by then I would take them. Look forward to seeing what the pics show.
Jeff

Hide this!Advertise here!