• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex modules and power supply FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks -

In my continuing quest to clean out my listening room/put my daughter through school, I am offering my Hypex stuff for sale.

Two UcD180HG modules, with HxR regs, and one SMPS180 power supply, with all required in/out wiring, ready to go into your chassis. All purchased new from Hypex, by me, and including all packaging and documentation.

$525 including shipping in the U.S. Would consider shipping international, but shipping would be at actual cost in addition to the $525.

Thanks for looking - Pat

Attachments

• P1010521.JPG
    P1010521.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 313
  • P1010518.JPG
    P1010518.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 307
Hi folks -

In my continuing quest to clean out my listening room/put my daughter through school, I am offering my Hypex stuff for sale.

Two UcD180HG modules, with HxR regs, and one SMPS180 power supply, with all required in/out wiring, ready to go into your chassis. All purchased new from Hypex, by me, and including all packaging and documentation.

$525 including shipping in the U.S. Would consider shipping international, but shipping would be at actual cost in addition to the $525.

Thanks for looking - Pat

PM Sent

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.