• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tannoy system 600 monitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Tannoy System 600 monitors available. I figure they may be of interest to DIYers here as it's a good opportunity to get a proven co-ax driver and xover that would be a good foundation for experiments and/or a project.
They use a 6.5" poly-cone 'dual concentric' driver, not the more famous paper-cone. They work really well as desktop monitors if you have the space, but also sounded great as stand-mount monitors with a Jolida tube amp.
These are older (10-12 yrs) but in good condition. I'll get some pics up soon.

Asking $175+shipping from 80207.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.