• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS low power tube amps for parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a couple of low power amps might be good for parts.

The big one is a push pull 6bq5 sterio amp.

Then a single ended sterio 6bq5 amp

Then a pair of 6v6gt push pull amps with realy small output transformers
I alrerady started to qut one of these amps so one of the transformers is
loose.

It goes without saying I am selling these for parts only.

Anyone want the whole pile of junk? I figure shipping may be ~$50 so I was thinking $100 shiped in the con U.S.A. They don't have tubes. If
when I am packing I find a few tubes I will toss them in. But best not
to count on any tubes.

Attachments

• P1010012.JPG
    P1010012.JPG
    416.7 KB · Views: 155
It's ads like this one that make me wish I were in the US of A! That EL84 PP looks like it could be fun, and paired with the 6V6GT monoblocks sound perfect for three-way biamped setup, with the EL84s at the mids and highs with the 6V6GTs for the lows!

Versatility!

I don't have any extra scratch right now otherwise I'd get shipped to the boarder to drive over to get 'em!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.