• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 amp transistor kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Yes I still offer kits for the F5, as well as for the Turbos!

are all parts original brands?

What do you mean with that? There are no alternative manufacturers for the K170/J74, nor for the ZTX (I don't count the LSK170 from Linear as it comes in a completely different package). The mosfets I offer are from Vishay, which aquired International Rectifier.

So the other way round, all original parts ;) Hannes

F5 kit arrived

Hello Hannes,

The F5 kit arrived today in perfect condition. Looks very professional!

Thanks Hannes

Attachments

• F5 kit Hannes.jpg
    F5 kit Hannes.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 254
Hi! Great they arrived!

Bit disappointed there were no kerafol pads included, maybe adjust the description on page 1.

I'm sorry for that, but already the 2nd post on the first page says that these are no longer included.

Also these posts are from December 2010 and several updates followed. I agree that it would be beneficial to have the up to date information on the first page, but only moderators can do that.

Hannes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.