• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 amp transistor kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
FIY

Hello, are you still offering this kit for sale please? I am trying to build an F5

Thank you in advance,

Andy

In an email from him, he said he will be away for most of September.

Unfortunately I'm currently out of stock and in addition will be away during almost all of September. Only when I'm back I can restock and serve your order (in case you're interested).

Please let me know if you're interested!

All the best, Hannes

Hi everybody,

sorry for the delay, I've been away!

I'm sorry I cannot offer full F5-kits anymore as I'm completely out of jfets. I can offer only matched mosfets (mostly IRFP240, IRFP9240), Kerafol, Toshiba-transistors and a few other parts.

Sorry for this bad news!

Just to let you know - matched fets, however, are now fully restocked!

@pinnocchio: no problem, I'll send you a pm!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.