diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J... (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/178558-matched-fets-your-f1-f4-f5-aleph-j.html)

h_a 5th December 2010 04:58 PM

matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J...

Winter arrived and what heats more lovely than a fet-amp? ;)

Again I can offer matched fets for your building needs, that is:

IRFP240
IRFP9240

Pairs/triples are matched within 10mV, though usually tolerance is quite below that. All fets of each type are from the same lot.

Currently I also have some N-to-P matched fets, please mail me if you want such a thing. Of course if you need other quantities also simply shoot me an email.

Price is 6.5 Euro per matched pair and 9.80 Euros for a matched triple.

Have fun, Hannes

h_a 10th December 2010 04:41 PM

Just a short note: I misread my post-its, accuracy is 10mV per pair and 20mV for triples/quads...exactly same tolerance as in the genuine F4 and much tighter than Nelson's regular recommendation of 100mV ;)

h_a 20th December 2010 08:46 AM

Just to avoid further misunderstandings: I'm sorry but I cannot carry the paypal-fees.

I offer paypal as additional service, there are others like bank transfer or moneybookers, I even accept cash in a letter, so please understand that corresponding fees are not included in parts price.

Thank you.

h_a 31st December 2010 02:00 PM

As sextets are well asked for currently, these I can offer for 21 Euros (closely matched sextets need quite some fets) for either IRFP240 as well as IRFP9240.

Thanks!

ma_coule 31st December 2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h_a (Post 2388171)
Winter arrived and what heats more lovely than a fet-amp? ;)

Tube-amp, my dear friend Hannes! (F.E. with 6c33c-b) :rofl:

BTW: for a long time I didn't hear from you... ;)

Am Ende: Wünsche dir einen langen, hohen und vor allem einen sicheren Rutsch ins Jahr 2011! ;)

:cheers: & for fun! (von Nachbarn)

regiregi22 31st December 2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h_a (Post 2416440)
As sextets are well asked for currently, these I can offer for 21 Euros (closely matched sextets need quite some fets) for either IRFP240 as well as IRFP9240.

Thanks!

Are sextets 6 of the same model matched between each other?

Regards,
Regi

h_a 1st January 2011 11:22 AM

Dear Janko,

it's really nice to hear from you again - it's been a long time and a lot changed on my side.

Funny that you mention tubes, you know I'm not a bottlehead, however, I just recently discovered a nice line-level/headamp tube amp, so that might change a bit ;)

I hope you and your family are well, alles Gute, viel Gesundheit fürs neue Jahr!

h_a 1st January 2011 11:29 AM

Hi Regi,

I guess you mean wether I can offer IRFP240 that are matched to the IRFP9240?

Well, yes and no. I can offer at the moment N to P matched fets that are reasonably close (200mV), however, N-fets are technically different from P-fets (different transconductance, different mobility), so genuine matching is not really feasible.

Have fun, Hannes

regiregi22 1st January 2011 05:48 PM

Not really, I was meaning the opposite. If you were offering 6 matched IRFP240 OR 6 matched IRFP9240

h_a 1st January 2011 06:04 PM

Ah I see!

Dear Regi, I offer both ;)

You can have 6 matched IRFP240 or 6 matched IRFP9240...or any matched quantity or combination of these fets that you might need.

Have fun, Hannes