• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For better overview:

Again I can offer matched fets for your building needs, that is:

IRFP240
IRFP9240

Pairs are matched within 10mV,
triples/quads within 20mV,
sextets within 30mV,
these are limits, usually tolerance is quite below these values.

All fets of each type are from the same lot (for best overal matching).

Currently I also have some N-to-P matched fets, please mail me if you want such a thing. Of course if you need other quantities also simply shoot me an email.

Prices

• 6.5 Euro per matched pair
  • 9.80 Euros for a matched triple
  • 13.50 Euros for a matched quad
  • 21 Euros for a matched sextet

Any other quantities, tolerances, whatever, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy, Hannes

Thank you!

I want to say a kind thanks! to all the kind folks that had so much patience and waited until my stocks are replaced!

In the meantime all packages are send and I wish you good luck with your projects - and photos of these on DIYAudio ;)

Hannes

PS: unfortunately IRFP9240 situation is still unchanged for new orders :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.