• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Winter arrived and what heats more lovely than a fet-amp? ;)

Again I can offer matched fets for your building needs, that is:

IRFP240
IRFP9240

Pairs/triples are matched within 10mV, though usually tolerance is quite below that. All fets of each type are from the same lot.

Currently I also have some N-to-P matched fets, please mail me if you want such a thing. Of course if you need other quantities also simply shoot me an email.

Price is 6.5 Euro per matched pair and 9.80 Euros for a matched triple.

Have fun, Hannes

Last edited:
Just to avoid further misunderstandings: I'm sorry but I cannot carry the paypal-fees.

I offer paypal as additional service, there are others like bank transfer or moneybookers, I even accept cash in a letter, so please understand that corresponding fees are not included in parts price.

Thank you.

Dear Janko,

it's really nice to hear from you again - it's been a long time and a lot changed on my side.

Funny that you mention tubes, you know I'm not a bottlehead, however, I just recently discovered a nice line-level/headamp tube amp, so that might change a bit ;)

I hope you and your family are well, alles Gute, viel Gesundheit fürs neue Jahr!

Hi Regi,

I guess you mean wether I can offer IRFP240 that are matched to the IRFP9240?

Well, yes and no. I can offer at the moment N to P matched fets that are reasonably close (200mV), however, N-fets are technically different from P-fets (different transconductance, different mobility), so genuine matching is not really feasible.

Have fun, Hannes

Some fets searching for a hot home, don't worry these are not by far all of them ;)

Attachments

• fets.JPG
    fets.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,261
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.