• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hey H_a (?),

I picked up a Aleph JX kit from you a while back (I will hopefully start on it soon)

Anyway, I would like to get another pair of output devices on each "X'ed" module (I purchased two pair/output pcb, and now want to add the third pair). If I give you what the matching voltage is on both sides, can you sell me another quad of matched pairs (8 total)?

Is this too confusing?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi!

Adding pairs to already existing matched pairs is always difficult. Please send me a pm or mail with your VGS-readings and I'll check my stocks to see what I can do. However, please keep in mind that the fets will be then a mix from different batches (different lot-codes).

Hannes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.