• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

matched Fets for your F1, F4, F5, Aleph J...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

IRF was aquired by Vishay! The IRFP240/IRFP9240 are still in full production, simply search for them under the Vishay brand.

Toshiba fets are certainly a good option, however, the most popular fets were also recently discontinued by Toshiba.

Toshibas are commonly a drop in replacement (never mind to adjust the gate stoppers), you could also think about using laterals (Hitachi, now Renesas).

Of course there are also a couple of options as well from IRF/Vishay itself.

All of these of course come with their own peculiar differences, but might be worth a try.

However, as said, the original IRFP240/IRFP9240 are still in full production and available from all distributors.

Hannes

FYI:

I offer matched fets for your building needs, that is:

IRFP240
IRFP9240

Pairs are matched within 10mV,
triples/quads within 20mV,
sextets within 30mV,
these are limits, usually tolerance is quite below these values.

All fets of each type are from the same lot (for best overal matching).

Prices

• 6.5 Euro per matched pair
  • 9.80 Euros for a matched triple
  • 13.50 Euros for a matched quad
  • 21 Euros for a matched sextet

Any other quantities, tolerances, whatever, just ask and I'll see what I can do.
Enjoy, Hannes

Hi,

2x matched pairs of IRFP240 is 2x 6.50 E=13 Euros. With shipping to the UK and Paypal that gives a total of 20.1 Euros.

Sorry for the high shipping costs though, we got recently new postal fees that only depend on package thickness, so it largely does not matter wether I send you 10 or only 2 matched pairs.

Hannes

EDIT: if you meant a matched quad, prize is about the same (adds only 0.50 E).

Last edited:
updated pricing

New year - new prices to compensate increased mosfet prices!

Matched mosfets I can offer for
IRFP240/IRFP9240
  • matched pair 7.20.-
  • matched triple 10.80.-
  • matched quad 14.90.-
  • matched sextet 23.10.-
  • matched octet 33.-

Tolerances are still 10mV for pairs, 20mV for triples/quads, 30mV for sextets/octets.

The tolerances are only upper limits and real tolerances are usually significantly tighter. If you need supertightly matched mosfets, just let me know and I see what I can do.

Other mosfets, like the ZVN3310/ZVP3310, are also available.

Have fun, Hannes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.