• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Price Check for 2SC3281 and 2SA1302

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm contemplating selling these and getting some newer 2SA5200 and that as I can't find another pair to make 4 pairs that I need.

So I have 3 pairs of 2SC3281 and 2SA1302, they have been used and they are not fake I got them out of an old Yamaha AX1 which had some of the tone control electronics broke but the guy who wanted to it be fixed had already totally taken it apart. I know they work as I heard the amp being used with the tone controls bypassed as a cheap fix.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.