• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Recession Buster References -3 sets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bought these well known kits from Madisound. Bought 3 kits to use as left/center/right. I got as far as completing the center channel which I am currently using. Changing things up, so I will not be finishing the left/right pair.

The center sounds great, it is in a smaller sealed cabinet than the design called for in order to fit under my plasma.

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=8644

Includes the accessories kits.

$700 plus shipping from 98023, with Paypal add 3%

John Mark

Bought these well known kits from Madisound. Bought 3 kits to use as left/center/right. I got as far as completing the center channel which I am currently using. Changing things up, so I will not be finishing the left/right pair.

The center sounds great, it is in a smaller sealed cabinet than the design called for in order to fit under my plasma.

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=8644

Includes the accessories kits.

$700 plus shipping from 98023, with Paypal add 3%

John Mark

Would that be two pairs or one pair? Just a little unclear as Madisound sells them as pairs. And I'm assuming these are the third generation Recession Buster?

I think this is a triplet, not three pairs....one completed speaker and a pair left over in kit form. I could be wrong but that was how it read to me.

Ahh yes, I think you could be right there, didn't read that second paragraph properly. Read from the first paragraph that OP was keeping the centre channel.

I have a feeling the cost will be prohibitive, but how much for postage to Australia?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.