• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Connexelectronic TA3020 V1 Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Apparently, it is fixed, although it won't work in my amp. Cristi from Connexelectronic says he replaced the TA3020 chip (twice!) but the solder on the back side of the PCB suggests that it is the original TA3020 chip.

There are signs of modification on both sides of the PCB, notably to the Zener diodes and regulator IC's.

I'm selling this amp module as faulty, there is no output to the speakers, not even any sign of "thump" at switch-on! It's DEAD, dead as a Dodo.

I'm asking £25 for it including postage to the UK. Pictures to come.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.