• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: Hypex UCD400 OEM Unused

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these for a project that never happened. As such these are absolutely brand new condition and unused. They are the OEM version that means on the back of the entire PCB is a aluminium plate that allows it to be very easily mounted to a heatsink. It also has a neat single connector clip for all connections, and I have some of the plugs.

They are about £120 a pair + import and tax.

I will sell them for £60 a pair.

Please email me at: "ashton at audiosmile dot co dot uk"

I'll also include a heatsink per pair.

They are generally regarded as one of the best digital amps around. They put out 400watts in to 4 ohms and 200 watts in to 8 ohms. Being a digital amp they make very little heat.

Get yourself a case, a big transformer and a few caps and you have yourself a high-end power amp for silly money :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.