• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Brand New Morel Supreme 110 Tweeters - $275/OBO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

I've been sitting on a brand new pair of Morel 110 Supreme tweeters for about 2 years now. I just haven't found time to build a project with them. I kept finding myself waiting for the best midrange to pair them with but I couldn't make up my mind. Well instead of looking that them sitting in a box I might as well let someone else create an amazing project with them.

Here are the stats and model information:
IMG_20101125_224948.jpg

IMG_20101125_225057.jpg

Specifications:

Nominal Impedance ---------------- 8 Ohms
DC Resistance ---------------------- 5.2 Ohms
Nominal Power Handling --------- 220W
Max. Transient Power ------------- 1000W (10ms)
Sensitivity (1W/1m) ----------------- 91.5dB
Fs ---------------------------------------- 680Hz
Frequency Response -------------- 1400-22,000Hz
Overall Diameter -------------------- 110mm (4.33")

If you have any questions please let me know.

Also, I'll probably be selling a lot more of my gear such as an Emotiva XPA-5, B&K Reference 2220, 4x Vifa PJW17 Drivers, and much much more :)

- Weddie

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.