• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: In UK - Visaton B200, HiVi B3N, pick-up arm.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Life Throws you curve balls and you have to react, I've got the following to clear out:

1) Visaton B200 (pair) - £180 - Used for maybe 50 hours so barely run, light marking around the mounting holes, otherwise imaculate.

2) Hi-Vi B3n (pair) - £15 - Never used, have 3 pairs of these, 6 speakers total, price is per pair.

3)Alphason Opal Transcription pick-up Arm - £50 - No counterweights or accessories, arm has wiring and the battered original box, the arm appears to be in unmarked condition, never been used by me.

All speakers are in original boxes at mine in London, I will post at cost around the UK or arrange collection.

There may be some flexibility on price, depends how nice you are and what you offer.

Speakers will only be sold in pairs.

Any questions, please ask.

Nick

Ok, so I've been informed that my asking price on the B200s is optimistic, I've looked at the website I was given and I'll accept that, I was using Impact Audio as a reference, my bad.

NEW PRICE FOR VISATON B200 (PAIR) - £155 + DEL

These really are in good condition with little usage.

Nick.

Hi I would rather look at getting a sale in the uk at the moment as i feel more comfortable with that, also ive had an expression of interest via pm, i've asked that it is put on this thread.

(ARE THERE ANY SELLING RULES? I CAN'T FIND THEM.)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Nick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.