• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS-Jericho Horns (FF225K) UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Decided to sell my Jericho Horns. These were bought off a forum member last month, but unfortunately they are a little too big for my room.

These are the ones -
http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread...rns&highlight=

These worked better with my little Sonic T amp, so i guess a better quality Tripath chip amp or lower powered tube amp would go really well!

I can not deliver these (as they dont fit in my car ) so Pick Up from Coventry / UK only.

Price £150 (No Offers)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi, the finish is a painted wood grain effect, afraid i dont have any photo's to hand, and only have a rubbish phone camera. i believe i am the 3rd owner, The tweeter is an audax one with a simple cap for the crossover.
The felt triangles are around 2-3mm thick, not sure what they are, but they could probably be taken off. I guess they are sticky back like stickers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.