• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Chip Amp DC-DC Inverting Power Supplies 12V to +/-32V, +/-28V Built/Tested!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there!

I am breaking down and selling the components from the LM3886 based car amplifier I built.

I built and ran 4 switch-mode DC-DC inverting power supplies for that reason.

I'm getting rid of the amplifiers as well. Note: the supplies are paired and share a heatsink in the middle. If you need only one supply, one may need a heatsink for one of the power transistors.

I have 4 total for sale: 3 12V to +/-32V isolated power supplies (tested to above 100W) and one for the subwoofer BPA200 setup that is 12V to +/-28V.

Each is driven by a SG3525 IC and features 10AWG pos. & neg. power cables with 15A fused positive wire. The SMP supplies turn on and off by the +12V REMOTE input wire.

This would make it very easy to run your chip amps (or mine, for sale) from any 12V supply!

Asking ~$20 each.

Will ship for actual shipping charge (no inflated S & H) quickly. I have an excellent eBay feedback rating!

Thanks!

05-OCT-08023Small.jpg
The original amplifier

Misc_photos_18NOV10016Large.jpg

Misc_photos_18NOV10015Large.jpg

Misc_photos_18NOV10014Large.jpg

Misc_photos_18NOV10013Large.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.