• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Vintage Push-Pull Tube Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Earlier this summer I picked up a few different tube amplifiers. One of them being a Lafayette 250A EL86 P-P amplifier. I was originally going to strip it of most of its parts and use the OPT in the Tubelab Simple PP as well as the output tubes but I have decided I should probably just sell it. It does indeed work but due to the age I would think you may want to replace out of spec resistors and all of the electrolytic caps for starters and update the power cord. The tubes that came with it are included they are as follows: 3 - Telefunken 12ax7 made in Western Germany, 2 - RCA 7199, 2 Amperex EL86, 2 EL86 unknown mfg. The part missing on this amplifier that I can tell are the six screws that hold the top cover on the amplifier. I will look out in my garage and see if I can find anything suitable. I would like to get $125 plus the cost of shipping on this.

Please see the photos below:
IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.