• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2nd round

Name...relays...leds...location

JBdV....21...0...Holland
qusp....6...0...Aussieland
johnm... 7 relays.... 1 SET of LEDs...GB
RKH ... 7 relays.... 1 SET of LEDs...USA
sklimek...2 relays...2 SET of LEDs...USA
Grimberg ... 7 relays...0...USA

For additions to this list, please copy and paste with your added info.

Last edited:
2nd round

JBdV....21...0...Holland
Ginum...10 relays...0 leds...Lithuania

2nd round

JBdV....21...0...Holland
Ginum...10 relays...0 leds...Lithuania
TheShaman ... 4 relays ... 4 SETS of LEDs ... Greece

I feel obligated to advise before too much more interest is expressed; The led sets required a lot more time to assemble than I had anticipated. I need to raise the price to maintain what I feel to be an equitable arrangement.

I am measuring millivolts. The strings have been matched within a few millivolts, many better. I allow what I feel to be an appropriate amount of time for the devices to "settle" to a reading when hooked up. The validity of this has been confirmed through the number of times I have walked away from the set-up for an extended period and returned to find no more than 1-2 millivolt change.
These leds are measured for MY table top ambient conditions. This is very likely different than what they will experience in our assemblies. Each led may have a positive or negative Tc. I point out these variables to inform you that the match in your assembly may not be as close as the "paper" match indicated in the sets.
I look forward to your measurement/confirmation of accuracy. I set out to provide parts that allow the circuit to perform to its potential. I think the other variables within our assemblies will have a greater effect than the variability in the led sets. My hope and expectation is for results that fall in a range of a few tenths of a %.

Your interest is noted. Quantities can be changed when I invoice.

I will charge $6.50 for each led set in round 2.

2nd round

JBdV......21...0...Holland
qusp......6.....0...Aussieland
RKH ..... 7 relays.... 1 SET of LEDs...USA
sklimek...2 relays.....2 SET of LEDs...USA
Ginum.......10 relays...0 leds.....Lithuania
TheShaman ... 4 relays ... 4 SETS of LEDs ... Greece
bkdog.........0 relays.........4 set of leds....GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.