• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As interest continues to trickle in, let me say for the benefit of participants who met the November 17 deadline:

I will not service any new requests for relays until those orders are confirmed as having arrived at their destinations. Any extras I may have after that will be made available. I reserve the right to adjust the price, based on my experience with this.
It may be December 1 when I receive the relays. Some destinations I ship to may require another 10-14 days to arrive. I wouldn't expect to have any relays available until after that, mid-December.

If that time-frame is acceptable, it is certainly acceptable for expressions of interest to be posted.

Leds sets will be available on an ongoing basis. I have enough on order and more are available on short notice.

Last edited:
Omron relays have arrived. 15 days en route.

I'll package them up during the weekend for shipment beginning Monday, December 6. Packages won't be sealed until ~52 hours from now. Please notify with any changes.

Those who have been invoiced and have not paid should do so now.

The packages will be sent in the order that payment was received.

If you expressed interest and will not be paying for any reason, please say so to release your allocation to others.

Orders for leds only have not been forgotten, you will receive an invoice over the weekend.

Thank you for your responses/payments sent. I'll have more info to share later today.

JBdV, I expect relays will be available. You may express your interest at any time to get on the list. I will not make any "extras" available until shipments are confirmed arriving at their destination. If interest is great, I can always source more.

I have been busy today. I found that using a battery for measuring so many leds was not a good idea. The results varied as a result of the voltage change. I got out the regulated supply I should have started with and ran them again. Measurements on leds are done. Good matches are the result. I said earlier I would measure to 0.01V...move that decimal over. I measured to millivolt...Kits are being assembled.
However none will make it to the post office tomorrow. Tuesday is now the day.
I am not purposely ignoring pm's...I just had to (and feel better now) get them measured as well as I could.

2nd round relays

For newcomers to the thread, see posts 1, 18, 34, 46 & 50. Disregard the reference to 2SK170's. They are not offered here.

For any available relays or leds, after first round is served;

Copy, add your interest and paste;

2nd round relays...leds
JBdV....any?
qusp....6
Rudi_Ratlos....8

Last edited:
Hi I'd like to purchase 7 12V relays please - have added my name to the list below.

Thanks,

- John

For newcomers to the thread, see posts 1, 18, 34, 46 & 50. Disregard the reference to 2SK170's. They are not offered here.

2nd round relays...leds
JBdV....any?
qusp....6
Rudi_Ratlos....8
johnm....7

Originally Posted by Ed LaFontaine

2nd round relays...leds
JBdV....any?
qusp....6
Rudi_Ratlos....8
johnm....7
RKH ... 7 relays.... 1 SET of LEDs
sklimek...2 relays...2 SET of LEDs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.