• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omron G6H-2 12VDC relays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update

For newcomers to the thread, current prices have not changed since post 135. They are:

$1.75 for relays,
$6.50 for led sets,
$13 for a matched quad of 2SK170BL and 6 random, 10 total.
$2.85 for US shipping; $4.75 for all others.

All parts listed are in stock.

Other useful information may be found in posts 1, 18, 34, 46, 50 & 93

I had been sourcing the Omron G6H-2 12VDC relay from an overseas location.

The interest in them had been sufficient for the large purchases necessary to offset shipping and offer them at a reasonable cost. I see the interest declining. I must change what I offer.

The NEC #EA2-12NJ relay is the same price. It is referenced in the threads as a suitable alternate for the Omron.

Last edited:
I am glad they arrived akira.

AndrewT,

My sole opinion is one of gratitude for all you do. You are a teacher. Sometimes you have to make us think, and squirm...That is something that is not fully appreciated. I offer anything I have...it is yours...and not payment enough for what you do...

My son has taught in public and private schools. This year he begins a school of his own. A humble beginning with a focus on the short people.

LaFontaine Preparatory School

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LaFontaine-Preparatory-School/118171448264292

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.