• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tang Band W8-1772 Full Range Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these from Michael here earlier this year. I've been using them off and on for a full range test setup and then just put them in some scrap bookshelves to have for the computer. With a newborn in the house, my 'play' time is over and I could use the spare cash so I'm selling them.

Here are the specs:
Tang Band W8-1772 8" Neodymium Full Range Driver | Parts-Express.com

BNIB price is $191+shipping so a pair would run about $400.
I'm asking $220 shipped conus and accept paypal payment only. I will ship outside CONUS, but please contact me for a quote.

If anyone needs references, I have plenty and can provide links to other forums and my ebay feedback (under the name "bikinpunk").

Please contact me via email at hardisj@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Here are some pictures. Again, these are currently in my computer room but I can take them out quickly.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks,
Erin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.