• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Martin Logan curved panels from SL3 $275

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a very nice pair of ML ESL curved panels from their SL3 speaker system. I bought them as replacement panels for some ESS electrostaic speakers I had , but never used them. They are still in the factory box . I do not know how much use they have on them , only that I never used them in 5 yrs.

$275 plus shipping

Thanks

After doing some digging around my shop , I located the 4 toriod transformers I intented to use with this panels. They are 220vac-5vac , so about 44:1 ratio per trans. In series about 88:1(in theory). This transformers were the big 'find' when I bought them. You may want to look at the planar forum for more info.These are also new.
Anyway , these will be included too. So ,you have a more or less a complete ESL: speaker ; less subwoofer.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.