Bell Stereophonic 3030 Integrated Amp W/Telefunken and RCA tubes 250 or trade - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th October 2010, 11:22 PM   #1
AtomiKM is offline AtomiKM  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Bell Stereophonic 3030 Integrated Amp W/Telefunken and RCA tubes 250 or trade

hi i am finally selling my beautiful old bell labs stereophonic 3030. it is fully functional and the tubes tested strong and it sounds awesome with smaller or higher efficiency speakers (i ran it with tannoy 6.5" concentric monitors and never had a problem). the tube compliment is 5 x 12ax7a (4 are nos telefunken 1 is a mesa boogie) 4 x 6v6gts (all four are are original rcas). all functions work and i variac'd it to bring it up to normal voltage after it had sat for a number of years. this is a 2 owner unit and the first owner bought it new and never listened to anything but classical at low volumes. like any tube amp it will probably need a recap eventually but that is to be expected with any tube amp. as far as functions inputs go it has riaa and euro lp inputs, tape head input, tuner (with level adjustment) and auxiliary inputs. it has a 2 band defeatable noise filter, a 2 part volume control (loudness and level) and a 2 band equalizer. it is switchable mono/stereo and has 4/8/16 ohm taps. this is a great sounding box very warm and balanced. if you have any more questions just ask. one more thing the only trades i am looking for are high end full size headphones and a tube or hybrid headphone amp slash usb dac
Old 31st October 2010, 12:50 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default sam's photofact

I thought i would let you folks know i just tracked down an electronic version of the sam's photofact for this amp which would make a diy project that much easier
thanks
adam
Old 31st October 2010, 03:11 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

bump
Old 2nd November 2010, 05:19 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

bump
Old 2nd November 2010, 06:12 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

i have some corrections to the initial ad it runs 6 x 12ax7 and its output is 15 wpc if you have any questions at all i will do my best to answer them. i just saw an incomplete one of these going for 180 on ebay and one in a little better shape than mine going for 379 so i think it is priced right but if you want to make an offer go right ahead
Old 2nd November 2010, 08:35 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hide this!Advertise here!