• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT: matched pair of Mullard EL84 / 6BQ5 tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been rolling tubes in my miniwatt amp and have a matched pair of new issue Mullard el84 tubes up for trade/sale. The tubes are about 2 weeks old, were purchased from the Tube Depot. I probably ran them in my amp for about 10 hours so they are basically brand new.

I'd be interested in trading these for a pair of new or lightly used woofers in the 5" to 7" range with reasonable efficiency. Something to match up to some Vifa XT25SC50 tweeters.

Tube Depot info: Mullard EL84 / 6BQ5 - The new production Mullard EL84 / 6BQ5 is another “re-born” classic from New Sensor. With lush mids and punchy bass, these guys are sure to please even the most demanding boutique EL84 amp owner.

(my zip 48843)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.