• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4in Midrange Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These were originally good quality drivers from Parts Express. The part number is 299 242 but is no longer good.

4 ohm
3.5in mounting hole diameter
2in mounting depth

I am now selling all ten (10) together. 8 are new and 2 were used for testing only.

Sorry, I no longer have specs for these. I was going to use them for an MTM project and they sounded really good in initial crossover testing, but never got around to finishing the project and now I'm moving.

$45 for all 10

PLEASE email me at:

bcarpman@comcast.net

if you just reply to this thread, I will not see it.

thanks

Attachments

• mid.jpg
    mid.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 93
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.