• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer SX-34 tube receiver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I Have, for sale, a Pioneer SX-34 tube receiver.

The amplifier section work good and sound very good and have about 12 watts output. I have put 4 new output tubes few month ago.

The FM tuner section do not work, it need to be fix.

The AM tuner section work good.

You can use this receiver as a tube power amp, so you would not need to fix the FM tuner section.

The price are $50. plus shipping.

Sold as is.

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

Attachments

• Pioneer-sx34.jpg
    Pioneer-sx34.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Hello

Here's a link to the Pioneer SX-34 schematic.

AK Database PDF Gallery - Pioneer Receivers/Pioneer SX34 Schematic

The tube itself worth the price I sell this amp.

Wen I've buy it, I did see that the guy did have changed one output transformer but not the output tubes, so I've buy 4 new output tubes to have a brand new output section, and I have recap the caps of the output section.

Bye

Gaetan

Last edited:
Hello

Seem that nobody will buy my SX-34, maby because the shipping cost are a bit high to ship it for outside of Canada.

Well, I will use the transfos and output tube to made a good tube amp...

As it is the SX-34 amp sound good but maby I can find a better schematic than the SX-34 amp section.

I will open a thread in tube section of the forum.

Bye

Gaetan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.